Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's true.


Today it occurred to me that I'm becoming a cat blogger. After I returned to the keyboard after throwing up (kidding, kidding) I made a conscious choice to stop talking about them so much. It's sick and unnatural.

I know it's been awhile since I've written and I apologize for that. I've just been busy with the holiday season crushing down on me and all.

After a stellar trip to Chicago (Tegan and Sara, a gay bar called The Closet, fill in the blanks after that) and the very first snowfall of the season - I'm feeling much more grounded.

And, of course, creative. I've spent lots of time creating outside of the online world - drawing, writing privately, decorating, painting... now it's time to write more here as well.

See you all soon.

0 souls have spoken.: