Monday, April 14, 2008

My brows are constantly knotted in and out of furrows lately as my thoughts attempt to break free of the perpetual coffin they're being increasingly tied to.

That may sound dramatic, but I've never said that I'm into stating things simply.

I've been cheating on you, you see. Writing on other sites again, going around behind your back and giving my most personal and private thoughts to others. It's not fair, but I have this need to jump around to keep my feet from touching the ground. Afraid that others may try to cut off my wings and halo and bring me crashing to the earth.

I need my solitude, to hold that little piece of me that makes me special in my hands like a tiny hummingbird. In doing so, I make absolutely sure that even the most important people in my life don't truly know me. The unfortunate side effect of that is that I don't even truly know myself and it's a shame.

So I'm trying to write here more and less on privatized space. I'm trying... I can't promise I'll succeed but I do miss you all.

0 souls have spoken.: