Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"... solitude is such a potential thing. We hear voices in solitude, we never hear in the hurry and turmoil of life; we receive counsels and comforts, we get under no other condition ..."

- Amelia Barr

I've tried a few times to begin this entry, but I'm just feeling so light and carefree that I can't put my exact emotions into words.

I spent the day alone today. Bear had to drive a few hours away to make a social security doctor's appointment (oh yes, the infinite wisdom of the government. Let's make a man who can barely make cross-town doctor's appointment without being in severe pain drive HOURS away to be certified as 100% disabled. Fucking geniuses!), so I was by myself from the time I dropped my daughter off at school until then time I had to pick her back up.

It was, in a word, AMAZING.

I spent the time picking up, watching television, doing laundry and (of course) masturbating. I had GREAT orgasms because I wasn't worried about being quiet. I used my poor, lonely rabbit vibrator and made myself come over and over. When my cunt was twinging too hard to reinsert my pink friend, I gave up and ran some errands.

I played music as loud as I wanted. It was freeing. Don't get me wrong, I love Bear. I like being around him. But this was my first time alone in my own apartment for probably a year, at least for more than an hour. It was just what I needed, and we need to figure out a way to continue that pattern.

1 souls have spoken.:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this site needs far more attention.

I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!

Feel free to surf to my web blog; Cardsharing Servers