Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm the consummate people pleaser. Recently at work, my boss told me that I have the type of personality that makes people want to reach out and touch me (and believe me, even in my line of work, they still have). I'm the one they call up front when clients have issues. While I can be physically aggressive and have gotten in my fair share of altercations in my life (to put it mildly), I'm also immensely capable of pulling out my best doe-eyed, everything is going to be just fine personality to immediately soothe and calm even the most difficult person.

It's not something I'm proud of, necessarily. I have a variety of different personalities, all that fit me for various circumstances, but none that I'm really choose to wear longterm. I can be sweet, I can be mean, I can always get what I want when I want it, but I'd rather just be chill and be me.

I'm not sure if the more recent swing towards the zen side of the scale is because of the yoga I've been immersing myself in or if I decided to seek out the yoga to fit me in that manner but, whatever the reason, I'm finding myself VERY laid back lately.

Unless you piss me off.

0 souls have spoken.: