Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Technically it's already tomorrow.

As you saw photographic evidence of below, I've been reading/practicing a book called True Love by a Buddhist monk named Thich Nhat Hahn. He's a very accomplished author and a compelling teacher - my eyes really have been opened to just how little I live in the present and how much I dwell in the uncertainty of the past or future. It's not helpful and it doesn't suit me.

So I'm working on changing that. Mindful breathing. Meditation. Yoga (with the girlfriend - so it may be some contortion when I'm able to tear my eyes off her fantastic ass in those yoga pants). Running.

And working. Actually, that doesn't fit in really but the monotony of cleaning when we're slow sure centers me and reminds me that I'm just a small person in the universe.

Because of that, I have no pictures for you today. I'm not trying to create a photo blog here, but I very much enjoy amateur photography and use it almost as much as I use the written/spoken word to express myself.

See you all tomorrow as long as it isn't so beautiful out I lose track of myself again...

0 souls have spoken.: